3. Edit & delete existing environments
The process to edit environments is similar to environment creation, because you can edit all the same fields except the environment name.
To edit an existing environment:
- Click on the corresponding environment name in the left sidebar to select the environment. You may need to expand the corresponding namespace to view the environment.
- Click on the "Edit" button in the top-right on the environment screen.
- Make the updates you need, and click on "Save" at the very bottom-right of the screen to re-build the environment with your updates. To cancel the changes made, click on the "Cancel" button.
To delete an existing environment:
- Go to the "Edit" screen as described in the previous section
- Click on "Delete Environment" at the very bottom-right corner